Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday 15 April 2013

ChocolateCity Proudly Present: Download Enzo - I Want You.

Published by DatJewishBoy - On 07:28 - 0 response

After a few days of making fans across social media and a radio
premiere, musician and dancer Enzo officially drops her debut single
'I Want You'. The song begins with a mid-tempo beat, blending
naija-pop with syrupy sweet R&B, listen for an aboki twist with 'Ina
Sonka' which means I want you in Hausa. Enzo explains, "'I want you'
is about the love of a woman who is not afraid to take what she wants
in love." 'I Want You' was produced by EKelly and mastered by
Seanstan. Enzo is part of the indestructible Choc Boi Nation, family
to LoopyMusic, ChocolateCity and JagsNation. She resides in Atlanta,
Georgia and Lagos, Nigeria...Enjoy!!!


Download Enzo - I Want You. Mp3 Link: Download

0 response:

Post a Comment

 
Join Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Contact Us