Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday 11 April 2012

Download Harrysong - My Taiye and Kehinde (Produced by Shizzi).

Published by DatJewishBoy - On 09:17 - 0 response



Download Harrysong - My Taiye and Kehinde produced by Shizzi. Check out this mad tune that has been making serious air play on radio stations across Lagos(as far as I know) and this dude delivered on the beat produced by Shizzi, Shizzi is the producer of Davidos club banging track Dami Duro, I seriously feel the producer yea...Enjoy!!!

Chorus Lyrics:
I'll Find you, anywhere you enter
I'll find you e no matter
Pata pata me suffer x2

Where's my Taiye and Kehinde x3
My taiye o.


Download HarriSong - My Taiye and Kehinde (produced by Shizzi) MP3==>

Direct link


0 response:

Post a Comment

 
Join Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Contact Us