Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday 6 January 2012

Don Jazzy regrets voting President GEJ (over Fuel subsidy Removal)

Published by DatJewishBoy - On 15:47 - 0 response




Music producer and boss of Mohits crew, Don
Jazzy born Michael Elebeli Collins told Nigeriafilms.com that, he has
regretted voting for the current president.
His comments come after the announcement of the removal of fuel
subsidy by the government.
He said "I hardly regret decisions I make. But my one vote added to put
the current government in power is one decision I regret with all my
heart."

Don Jazzy who manages popular musicians such as D'Banj and Wande
Coal lamented that, "what I don't know is if the man we all voted for
deceived us knowing [that] he would turn out like this or he is not the
one leading us. May God help us.”
He however stressed that, “We all voted for the guy [President
Jonathan] because at the time, we thought and believed he would be the
one to move the country forward. My conscience is clear.”

0 response:

Post a Comment

 
Join Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Contact Us